Our little home-grown business has been acquired by one of the most prolific design and photography organizations called the Inmagine Group! Their 16+ years experience in the industry and their proposed plans to grow TheHungryJPEG are what created this impressive partnership. Every single one of our customers, new and old mean an incredible amount to us.
That’s why we have established a win-win working relationship with the Imagine Group to ensure that you, our number one priority, remain exactly that.
Some incredible changes will be happening (as well as Jeffrey the bear being promoted!):
- A dedicated Customer Service team, to offer around the clock customer care and in-depth replies.
- An in-house web development team allowing us to create extensive web improvements and fabulous new features whilst upgrading the overall speed of the site!
- Focused growth on acquiring new designers and contributors.
- A larger community base where we can all grow as designers, contributors and friends.
So, what does this mean for our customers?
- More fabulous content at affordable prices.
- Continuous focus on community support and engagement.
- Commitment to keep our high level of customer service.
- And possibly most importantly, no change to our flexible Complete Commercial License.
We are extremely excited to start this new journey with you all and can’t wait to grow as a brand whilst staying true to our core values of quality, community and care. Should you have any questions, please ask them via the comments area below or via our related Facebook post.