Ever felt like you could contribute to the TheHungryJPEG’s blog? Here’s your chance to do so!
THJ has come a long way in the past 2 years. What began as a simple platform for designers to share their creations to other fellow designers has slowly evolved into a community of like-minded people with the same interests and goals, which you can be a part.
The evolution continues. Now, we want to make a step for THJ to be an all-inclusive and more diverse community — a resource for designers, by designers.
Whether you’re a complete newbie or have an experienced hand in crafting, we want to hear from you. We want to know your story behind all of your designs as well as beyond that! It is important for us designers, content creators, artists, calligraphers, and everyone affiliated with the arts to keep each other engaged with our creations.
WHY GUEST BLOG?
The thing about inspiration is that it can come from anywhere, anyone, at anytime — sometimes without you even expecting to conjure up something. It can strike you randomly like a lightning jolt. And that’s what we love about inspiration!
Do you have some designing tips that you wanted to share with the world? Any mind-boggling design revelations that you just discovered? Created something extraordinary with a tutorial that you want to be featured on our blog? Our audience is packed with incredibly talented, passionate, and skilful designers. Unleash your inspirations — whether good or bad — we want to hear about it!
Here’s what we can offer you: The recognition that you deserve! Receive more exposure to your blog/website with a credited byline and one link to your website, blog, or social media site; feedback from our THJ community, and $50.00 USD for an approved and uploaded post. All such payment shall be made through Paypal or Payoneer.
DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START? HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES
WHEN DRAFTING YOUR ARTICLE…
We’re looking for posts of around 300-800 words on any topic such as fashion, blog, travel, cooking, wedding, and anything else involving creativity! More specifically, we enjoy how-to tutorial articles, inspirational pieces, insider tips, undiscovered design brands/companies, time-saving strategies for designers, etc. will most likely get our attention to approve your submission.
We also have a couple of guidelines to stick by when considering submitting a post to our blog:
- You must submit a pitch/proposed headline first before you submit your complete work.
- Your post must be an original. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. If you are planning to quote others, please cite your sources carefully.
- Your spelling and grammar should be on-point. We will undergo the process of proofreading and editing before blasting out a post.
- You should already be a follower of the THJ’s blog to better understand the type of content that we would like to see.
- Your content should not contain any inappropriate or derogatory terms/topics relating to any forms of abuse, racial or religious discrimination, obscenity and reference to unsuitable acts including pornographic acts or graphically violent acts. Articles that contain any of the above will not be tolerated.
- We do not support any external links that includes external affiliate links. Our purpose of having guest bloggers is to amplify the voices of our readers, who are also writers to further engage with our THJ community. Therefore, we only support links that are THJ related.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website or social media sites.
- You may not publish your post anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website and blog as your post shall solely belong to THJ and its associated companies once submitted to us.
- Images and videos are welcome! Go crazy with your creativity and explore the different types of mediums to amplify your voice. Read below for some guidelines to uploading images and videos along with your post.
WHEN INCLUDING IMAGES AND VIDEO…
We welcome images and/or video to accompany guest posts. We want your guest posts to look attractive to readers. Hence, your images must:
- Be directly relevant to the post content.
- Be in full color.
- Be your own or you must have the right to use the images and/or video and allow us to use them.
- If you’re including pictures of people, you must ensure that you have their permission to use them.
- Be a .jpg, .gif or .png file.
HOW DO I SUBMIT A POST?
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. SUBMISSIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE AND MAY HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE SPAM FOLDER.
If you have agreed to follow our guidelines, please fill out our guest blogger submission form to share your quick draft of your ideas with me here:
We will contact you via email once we’ve reviewed your pitch submission within 24 hours.
We are very excited to receive inspirations through your submissions! This is what we’ve always wanted to introduce to the THJ blog site.
By submitting your post to us, you agree and consent for THJ and/or its associated companies to use your post for future marketing and promotional purposes from time to time.
If you may have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
Now hit that keyboard and let the words flow! We can’t wait for you to become a part of THJ.